Hello!

Welcome to 'One year to go...'! This is my story of our trip up the aisle starting with all the planning and a year to go!

Sunday 27 November 2011

Celebrations & Smiles...

It's been a week of good things all round for us really (at long last things seem to be working out & heading in the right direction!)
It started on Monday with the news that I had got the transfer I had requested to another store, which in turn meant we can now rent our first proper home together...excited muchly!

The happy week ended with Oli's graduation ceremony at Coventry Cathedral on Thursday 24th November. I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of him and what he has managed to achieve.

For reasons I won't go in to, there were times when I thought we'd never get here and there were times when I thought he was giving up which is why these happy photos mean so much to me. It was a fabulous end to an awesome week - I only hope it continues! : )






All that's left for me to say is "Ol, I love you so much, I'm so very proud of you & I can't wait to be your wife!" xx

No comments:

Post a Comment