Hello!

Welcome to 'One year to go...'! This is my story of our trip up the aisle starting with all the planning and a year to go!

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Tutu's fit for a princess...

I mentioned in an earlier post my quest to find the perfect flowergirl dress and now I'd like to introduce you all to the wonderfully talented lady behind that very dress...

From first seeing Miracle on 34th Street one Christmas years ago I have dreamt of getting married at Christmas and having a flowergirl dressed as a little fairy. My other half made the first bit of my dream come true by proposing last June and then booking our wedding for this December coming! The second part of my dream was made true by Michelle at Isobella's Tutu...

Michelle has very kindly allowed me to dedicate a post to her and her small business, her facebook page can be found here Isobella's Tutu 


I asked Michelle a few questions...how did Isobella's come about, what her inspirations are and what she enjoys most about her work?

"Well I've always been crafty ;0) I had a conversation with my friend about wanting to find something I could do at home whilst looking after my 3 children. She said that her daughter Gabriella wanted to wear an orange tutu for Halloween but my friend couldn't find a well made one anywhere. I said I'll have a go at making one. It came out really well so I made my friend one too. We thought of a name for my page Isobel(my daughter) ella (from Gabriella's name) and Isobella's Tutu was born. You can see the 1st tutus in the fan album. fairy photos ; )
I love flowers and fairies and pretty things so I guess my inspiration comes from there. Plus I love my customers to take part in creating something special for their fairy so actively encourage their suggestions.
I love seeing pictures of my Fairy tutu owners plus making and selling pretty things whilst still being able to look after my children at home. Plus making brides dreams come true ;0)"


Well, she's certainly made my and my flowergirl's dreams come true! If you'd like a sneaky peak at the beautiful tutu dress Michelle has created for me here you are...

What I've loved about working with Michelle is the level of detail she went into about what I wanted right down to the width of the ribbon around the waistband!
All the way through the design & creating process Michelle kept me regularly updated with comments and pictures which only added to the excitement! The finished creation arrived in a big box beautifully wrapped in tissue & ribbon with little silver charms...I was like a kid at Christmas opening it! : )

If you, like me, are looking for a beautiful fairy flowergirl dress then I can highly recommend Isobella's Tutu, both the service & quality are fantastic! I admit, I splashed out a bit more than I intended to get what I wanted but if you're on a tighter budget the tutu skirts are as adorable worn with a little top especially for a Summer wedding!

For a chance to meet with Michelle & chat about your design ideas pop along to this event in Bristol...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Woman-South-West/104753406262435
It's going to be fantastic.
Michelle also has a sister page of Craftilicious which features five of her very talented friends...with products perfect for wedding thank you gifts!
http://www.facebook.com/craftilicious

I really cannot thank Michelle enough for the wonderful dress she has created for me...I keep sneaking a peak in the box! Hurry up December I want to get married!! : )

Michelle, thank you for helping to create my dream wedding! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment