Hello!

Welcome to 'One year to go...'! This is my story of our trip up the aisle starting with all the planning and a year to go!

Thursday 9 June 2011

Six months to go!...

Oh wowsers! Crikey! Blimey oh reilly! Jeez! Jeronimo!
I can't believe there's only six months to go...it doesn't seem five mins since we got engaged! Where does time go?

This week has been a really exciting one for us...

Firstly, we moved in together...exciting! It's so lovely to know that from now until forever I will be coming home to my gorgeous soon-to-be-husband. Cuddles on tap...yippee!

Secondly, we went through all of our wedding bits and logged everything...yes I'm a control freak with a weird organisational OCD lol! But I feel so much calmer and in control again now. Everything has been sorted into stacks of boxes...the church, the daytime, the evening and it's all lovingly labelled too...happy bride-to-be again.

And thirdly, and possibly the most exciting thing so far...we sent out our wedding invites. Woohoo, there's no going back, we're actually getting married and I can't wait! The response to our invites has been amazing and only added to our excitement. 
I probably did go a little over the top with them, but hey, I only intend on doing this once, I wanted them to be perfect! Right from the shiny silver padded envelope we sent them in, to the silver star confetti that falls out on opening, to the gorgeous cutemap by the lovely Sheree at cutemaps.co.uk to the cute little paperclips I lovingly bent into hearts to clip our extra bits together (very sore fingers afterwards but so worth it!)
I don't tend to like my own work very much but I'm incredibly proud of these and I actually love them! 

And now just to wait for our first official RSVP, let's hope it's a YES! ; ) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment