Hello!

Welcome to 'One year to go...'! This is my story of our trip up the aisle starting with all the planning and a year to go!

Sunday 4 September 2011

Lazy sunday browsing...

Even though everything, and I mean everything, is now booked or decided on for our big day I still enjoy having a nose at all things wedding...usually on a lazy sunday afternoon. So, I thought I'd share a few of my findings with you...

I am in love with the etsy site - so many gorgeous things designed and created by hugely talented folk. My first sunday browse is by Dawn at Dawns Craft Store
She creates beautiful wooden & wire hangers for your wedding dress in a variety of colours, I've added a couple of pictures to show you...
you can have your new married name

or both of your names...love this!

little ones for your little ones - flowergirl hangers


 Aren't they gorgeous? I couldn't resist and have bought myself one that says 'kirsty loves oli' but you'll have to wait for our wedding pics to see mine! ; )




My second sunday browse is the gorgeous website for Angels Face Pettiskirts and features some really cute skirts that little flowergirls would look fab in. The range of colours is fantastic and prices start at £35 with free postage & packing, and they all come packaged in a gorgeous hat box!
 Imagine these with some sparkly converse...cute!




Check back next Sunday for some more wedding loveliness! 13 weeks & 6 days to go! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment