Hello!

Welcome to 'One year to go...'! This is my story of our trip up the aisle starting with all the planning and a year to go!

Friday 9 September 2011

Three months to go! : ) ...

It doesn't seem five minutes since I was writing the 'four months to go' post! Any way there's now just...
...months to go!!

Time for a quick update? Well, we're pretty much sorted! There's just a few little bits to make up, a few RSVPs to chase up and the table plan to sort & put together - can't wait for that one lol!
We went along to a wedding fair at the hotel last week which although was no use to us in terms of suppliers it was great to see the room properly set up for a wedding...very exciting!
The mini-moon in Edinburgh is paid for and we can't wait for a few days away together as Mr & Mrs.
The preparations for our hen & stag weekends are in full swing and the suspense is killing me, I'm not gonna lie! I love and hate surprises in equal measure!

I think that's all, we're having a wedding-free weekend this weekend...just lots of rugby and a bit of shopping...heaven! : ) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment