Hello!

Welcome to 'One year to go...'! This is my story of our trip up the aisle starting with all the planning and a year to go!

Thursday 6 October 2011

Time keeps ticking!...

After a couple of major panic sessions I feel like I'm back on track with everything...at last! The 'To Do' list is slowly but surely becoming smaller and to be completely honest - it wouldn't majorly affect the day if those things weren't completed.

The meeting with the vicar went well - all of our hymns, readings & music are sorted  - just waiting on him to agree the draft of our Order of Service and we can get those printed and made up. This is where I start getting frustrated...when I have to wait for other people before I can continue with what I need to do...impatient should be my middle name!!

All of our RSVP's have been returned with only one 'no'...which I'm amazed and incredibly honored at to be honest! So now to the table plan...
This has not been as problematic as I thought it would be, at all, we're very lucky in that we don;t have the usual 'oh they can't sit with so and so' and 'ooh they don't like each other really' so fingers crossed all of our guests will be happy with where they've been put!

My next task is to lose a stone before the wedding! I always thought that having to get into a wedding dress would be all the motivation I needed but it appears I was very wrong! All I want to do is eat - and not healthy stuff either. I'm craving sweets & chocolate all the time...what is wrong with me?! Will keep you posted with how I get on over the next few weeks though!

Until next time...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment