Hello!

Welcome to 'One year to go...'! This is my story of our trip up the aisle starting with all the planning and a year to go!

Wednesday 9 November 2011

One, yes just ONE month to go!...

I can't quite believe I'm writing this but yep, there's just one month to go, four weeks on saturday until I get to marry my most favouritest man in the wholest, widest world!




So, what's left to do?

Not a lot at all to be honest! This last week we've paid for the car, the church and then the hotel at our 'final details' meeting today. The timings have been agreed for the running of the day and all that's left to do is enjoy the rest of the run up.

And then there's my hen weekend, this weekend in London and I can't wait to have a girly weekend full of fun & surprises (nice ones I hope lol!)

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment