Hello!

Welcome to 'One year to go...'! This is my story of our trip up the aisle starting with all the planning and a year to go!

Sunday 17 April 2011

Hen Weekend Handover! : s

As you've probably gathered from my blog so far, I'm a bit of a control freak - well, I don't know if control freak are the right words?! I just hate things being up in the air and not sorted - I like to be organised!

So, I set about organising my own hen weekend. Yes, I know, it's not my job to do that but I wanted to know it was sorted and happening. Umm, maybe control freak are the right words lol!

I did a lot of research into ideas etc and I set about planning it. I got so far as booking the hotel and our Glee dancing lesson before finally accepting that I do actually have enough to do, plan & sort with our wedding day I don't actually need any more stress/worry. And I was worrying, I was worrying that what I'd chosen wouldn't please everyone else and no one would be having a good time.

I'm so lucky in that through my H2B I've met and become part of an amazing group of friends, there's ten of us, five couples, and it feels like I've known them and been part of it for ever. So I was thrilled when two of the girlies, Kez & Imo offered to take on the planning & organising of my weekend!

I have now officially handed it all over to them and am actually REALLY looking forward to it! All I know is that we're going here...

 and we're having a dance lesson in the theme of...



I know nothing else and I'm excited...so excited, that everything else is going to be a surprise. I didn't think I'd like this feeling but I actually LOVE it!

As long as there are no willies, L plates or veils I'll be a very happy hen! Thank you girlies! Love you both lots xx

No comments:

Post a Comment