Hello!

Welcome to 'One year to go...'! This is my story of our trip up the aisle starting with all the planning and a year to go!

Wednesday 10 August 2011

A girl can never have too many shoes...

A girl can never have too many shoes, right?

And I'm totally living up to that on my wedding day with a choice of not one, not two, but three pairs of shoes to wear throughout the day! Yes, we are still getting married on a budget...these three pairs have cost less than some brides only pair!

Now, it's a winter wedding and we all know what the British weather is like, the ground is bound to be wet, soggy and probably a wee bit muddy so for my journey from the hotel to the church I shall mostly be wearing these...


These came from ebay for £18.
They're perfect for the cold and wet and also perfect for our theme of black, white & silver stars! Once I am at church I shall be slipping into something ever so slightly more 'bridal'...
These came from next for £30.
I hunted high and low for round toe shoes and found these in next, I plan on dying them afterwards so I can wear them again. I then finished them off with these on the bottom...




These also came from ebay for £2.
They're cute and will hopefully make for some nice photos. My final pair, and possibly my most favourite are these...



These came from schuh for £46.
I plan on wearing these for the evening so that I can be dancing in comfort for the entire night! And I LOVE them, they're even more sparkly in real life!

What do you think? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment