Hello!

Welcome to 'One year to go...'! This is my story of our trip up the aisle starting with all the planning and a year to go!

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Panic Stations...

Ok, I think Bridezilla has finally set in! With only 14 weeks to go this saturday I am starting to panic, and panic big time!

How are we going to get everything done?
How are we going to get it all to the venue?
How are we going to pay for everything?
What if it snows ridiculously so?
What if suppliers cancel at the last minute?
What if all of our decorations don't work when they're all together?
What if I break out in zits the night before?
What if everyone's too cold they end up being miserable?
What if noone enjoys themselves?
Have we got enough to keep everyone happy & entertained?
Have we got enough sweets for the candy store?
Are there enough props in the dress up box?

And it goes on, and on, and on, and on! Usually in the middle of the night - 2:30am seems to be my favourite panic time at the moment.

I know I'm probably not alone in feeling like this and every other bride to be has a glitch or two along the way but this is so out of character for me, yes I'm a bit of a worrier but I don't tend to go into a sheer panic as I seem to lately!

Deep down, I know that we've got enough to keep everyone happy & entertained with cute little details at different parts of the day. There's plenty of sweets to go round and there's enough props to choose from in our dress up box.
I know that our family & friends will help us get everything to the venue and I know that the decorations will work - one of my best friends and I tried them out at the hotel a couple of weeks ago.
And if it snows heavily H2B and I live close enough to get there on foot - and that's the most important bit! If our suppliers cancel at the last minute we have wedding insurance...that's what we took it out for!


So why am I still waking up in a sheer panic over it all?!
My mind boggles...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment