Hello!

Welcome to 'One year to go...'! This is my story of our trip up the aisle starting with all the planning and a year to go!

Monday 31 January 2011

Fairy princess...

I am so excited!!

After months of searching and searching I have found exactly what I was looking for...

Right from dreaming about having a winter wedding I had always imagined having a flowergirl in a pretty floaty fairy dress with little wings and a wand...have you ever tried looking for such a dress?!
I had found the perfect wings - black ones with sparkly silver stars on them (perfect for our theme!) and created the perfect wand but the dress evaded me still!

I imagined layers of floaty tulle in ivory to match my dress so that she could feel a million dollars like I do in mine. With black satin ribbon around the waist and lots of little black crystals sparkling on the skirt so that she matched my bridesmaids too.
I didn't want it to look like one out of the dressing up box or one of the cheap looking ones from a party shop but this is all I could find...until now!

Whilst browsing through twitter I spotted a re-tweet about Isobella's tutus...could this finally be what I was looking for?! After having a look at the facebook page and looking at all of the photos I had found the perfect flowergirl dress!!
After a short message to Michelle and a very prompt response it was clear that this is an amazing lady creating wonderful things. I gave her a whole list of exactly what I was looking for, she went away to price it up and came back with a quote, all within 24 hours!

Thanks to this wonderful women and outstanding customer service I am going to get the flowergirl dress of my dreams!!

I'm not sure who's going to be more excited when it arrives...me or flowergirl Daisy!
: ) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment