Hello!

Welcome to 'One year to go...'! This is my story of our trip up the aisle starting with all the planning and a year to go!

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Smiles & bouquets...

After almost seven years of being a scaredy cat I have finally got a complete smile again! A second trip to the dentist today and because he was so pleased with how the root canal was healing he filled it all in and added on the bit I'm missing...looks even better than he original tooth if I'm completely honest!

I know it's daft but I was so self conscious of it, I feel like me again!

*GRIN!*

Have also ordered my bouquet for the big day. It's stunning...





It will look just like the one above, only mine will be black. I really wanted black flowers as my bridesmaids are wearing black and having ivory rose wrist corsages. And after nearly falling over at the price a local florist wanted to charge me for a simple hand-tied bouquet of ivory roses that are going to die in a couple of days I decided to look around.

I came across silver-daisy.co.uk in the wonderful wedding bible that is Wedding Ideas magazine and after browsing their website fell in love with at least three of the bouquets...but alas I can only have one so I have chosen the 'Lilac & Lavendar' design.

I love the fact that I will be able to keep my bouquet forever. And I can, hand on heart, honestly say the service you will receive from Gillian at SilverDaisy is second to none.
I cannot wait for it to arrive now!

I'm also trying to decide whether I use artificial flowers for all of our flowers now. Hubbytobe has gone for a very lifelike ivory rose buttonhole because he said he would like to keep it as a bit of a momento from the day so I'm now looking into the same for my bridesmaids. What do you all think?

Choices, choices! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment