Hello!

Welcome to 'One year to go...'! This is my story of our trip up the aisle starting with all the planning and a year to go!

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Is it being ruthless or is it being a bit Bridezilla?!...

Another potential wedding supplier bites the dust!

I'm not sure if I'm becoming ruthless in my old age (30 : ( in September), whether it's because I work in an environment where great service is paramount, whether it's because H2B & I are sticking to our budget or whether it's just a case of the bridezillas!

H2B & I went to a potential 'supplier' back in November & I'm talking early November for a quote for our flowers for the big day. The girl was nice enough & the quote was good enough. We were promised our quote would be mailed out to us that same day and once we had received it we could go ahead and pay the relevant deposits etc.

November came and went...no quote.
Christmas came and went...no quote.
New year came and went...no quote.
Even the bloody snow came and went...still no quote.
Despite emails each week to find out where it was. I finally got a response in early January!

"I'm very sorry that you still haven't received your quote. I've had a look and found it here in the mail tray, it must have got mislaid in the Christmas rush. I will put it in the post to you today."

Err! No! Not good enough! We got in before the 'Christmas rush' thank you very much! I appreciate you might get lots of orders in November for Christmas but surely you don't need to make them up until nearer...well nearer Christmas?!

Service...not good enough!

So...the lovely Gillian at Silver Daisy is going to get our custom for our bridesmaids corsages as well as my bouquet now.

www.silver-daisy.co.uk

I've been like this with a few people we've contacted and I wonder if all brides to be get like this? At the end of the day we're potentially spending a lot of money on the most special day of our lives with these people and I'm sorry but if you can't be bothered to email us back or be honest when you do you won't get my custom.

Rant over! ; ) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment